Once a provisional invoice has been generated for the invoice period, you can can access the invoice by logging into your EmployerLink account. Here, you will be able to amend the provisional invoice to account for any changes to your workforce that occurred during the invoice period.
Amending a Provisional Invoice
To amend a provisional invoice in EmployerLink:
- Click Invoices on the left hand menu.
- Click the invoice number.
- To amend click the Edit button.
- Update to the relevant weeks worked on site for each of the relevant workers.
- Once you are happy with the changes click “Save & Close”
- This will then take you to the Invoice Summary.
- Click finalise button.
- If there are any errors, the number of errors will be displayed at this stage.
- Go back to the invoice details and rectify the errors.
NOTE: If you are paying IPT, do not amend the IPT column for permanent workers & apprentices as this component is 100% payable up to termination date.
Visit this article for more information about how invoices are generated.